
Viv wore my blessing dress (which my mom made, holla).


The folks who came to lunch after the blessing - our little house was crowded but it was a great time. Or at least I thought so - there were so many other hands to manage Vivi that I got to eat first and take my time. NICE.

Tom and Sheri represented from the singles' ward.

Dad and Uncle Mike - when I took this picture I told them it was of the "senior" members of the group. They weren't thrilled.

So much partying ... which Vivi completely missed because she slept through it all.
2 comments:
I love that she wore you dress. Your mom did a beautiful job on it.
I really don't think your dad likes his grand daughter at all, ha ha. You can tell he is completely in love with her! Is Viv their first grand daughter?
Post a Comment