Sooo Cute!!! Maklee's first bath, to me, was so scarry. I don't know why but I was scared to put her in the bath. She loved it though and peed on me the first time I took her out of the tub. Viv is such a cutie. Are you loving mother hood? I can tell you are but is it everything you thought it would be? I still can't believe we have babies. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were having a BBQ in Roosevelt.
that is so cute. she's just the model of modesty already. and i love that 1980s outfit. makes me wanna save a few of my kids' clothes for later. she is just a treat.
3 comments:
Sooo Cute!!! Maklee's first bath, to me, was so scarry. I don't know why but I was scared to put her in the bath. She loved it though and peed on me the first time I took her out of the tub. Viv is such a cutie. Are you loving mother hood? I can tell you are but is it everything you thought it would be? I still can't believe we have babies. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were having a BBQ in Roosevelt.
that is so cute. she's just the model of modesty already. and i love that 1980s outfit. makes me wanna save a few of my kids' clothes for later. she is just a treat.
Look how tall she is! Oh man, don't make me want more babies yet...I'm not ready.
Post a Comment